Energy Products and Services
InterGen offers a range of flexible energy market services to meet the requirements of existing and new customers. These include:
- Standard physical power and gas trading to provide wholesale market access for clients (for example wind generators) including over-the-counter and exchange deals
- Power index trading including shaped profiles and financial swaps
- Power generation hedging
- 24/7 power and gas balancing services
- Gas shipping services
- Power and gas system operator access
- Market analysis
- Short term power supply agreements
CAPACITY, ENERGY, AND CLEAN ENERGY PRODUCTS
Our technologically diverse fleet of operating and development projects allows us to provide customers with a range of capacity, energy, and clean energy procurement options. Owning our own physical generation gives InterGen the flexibility to match our customers’ needs in a reliable manner.
TRADING AND BALANCING SERVICES
InterGen has a highly skilled trading and operations team that transacts in power, gas and carbon markets. Our teams operate 24 hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week, 365 days-a-year.
We specialize in structuring standard and non-standard trades; providing electricity to supply companies and power and gas trading and balancing.
POWER PURCHASE AGREEMENTS AND TOLLING CONTRACTS
InterGen offers customers flexible, reliable energy from its existing and new thermal and renewable generation projects that are shaped to meet customer needs. In particular: electricity supply agreements including power purchase agreements and tolling agreements.